Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Spokesmen Are Streaming!

Check out the new music player on the lefthand sidebar widget thingy! Just click a song and play. I only posted what I had. Please post the rest of your stuff in the dropbox and I'll get it going. I know there's also a way to associate images as well but this is all I could wrap my brain around for the time being. Maybe Donut can take it from here...

Let me know if it works for you!

Also, do we want to post songs from the latest go-around or wait till the official listening party?





3 comments:

Andersert said...

So I tried out the player at our work computer after Sideburns informed me of the classic streaming blog issue of skipping songs or timing-out during buffer. Sure enough we have this issue! I swear it works like a charm at home! I'm open to suggestions or even trying out different mp3 players/streamers. The songs are all stored on my google site web-page, so if there is a better place let me know...

Matt said...

Streaming works for me.
Maybe we're just supposed to be working at work?

Andersert said...

Glad to hear it works for you. Could be working better now since I swapped everything over from my googlesite (50mb limit) to the "public" folder on the drop box site (2gb limit).

I think we must be having a disconnect about the whole "work" concept. I'm just there for the free internet access.